1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] A Faction Skull Cap?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Cetric, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone tell me what this is?

[​IMG]

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Can you craft them?
    Go to a faction city your faction owns on a tailor with silver in your backpack.
    Blessed for 2 weeks?

I'm not sure bc I don't recall if it says "a faction..." in the title.

Edit: I just went and made one and it doesn't have "a faction" in the title, it says "Faction item" under the Blessed tag so IDK what this is.

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thnx for the attempt Flutter

4. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I think it's made that same way, just very old. 10-15m?

5. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aye, that's the old tag. I've got a couple of items like it, faction sandals and a faction straw hat. Anyone should be able to wear it, like the older tagged faction robes. Tinsil is about right price wise, 15-20 mill.

6. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you very much, while im here i have a few other items im not sure about if any of you would be willing to help?

I have a pair of banner deeds "A Banner Deed". Neither has a vet reward age tag or anything, they just simply state the deed. Any idea if those are also some type of prepatch item?

Also have a plain glacial colored dagger, not sure what the market is for that kind of stuff.

And one last thing (i can take some pics when i get home). Is there rare gift boxes at all? have a couple that are like neon yellow with different tones and things. Just curious if they have value, not really interested in selling or anything.

Thank you!