1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Farewell to Sudiva

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nimuaq, May 3, 2012.

1. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This idea belongs to Leodegan of Europa:

"Why dont EMs run a big hunt a night or two before the Publish for a proper farewell to Sudiva? This might also help the lore, eg. Sudiva was the one keeping Covetous safe from both Cora's dark magic and her hordes of minions, and with Sudiva's demise the only thing keeping Cora from her goal will now be gone. "

Sudiva has a very high hit point regeneration rate which makes her quite difficult to kill, so maybe EMs can make it a little more weaker during the event.

G.v.P likes this.
  2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh is she (he?) finally going away?

I guess she'd (he'd) have to, given the coming changes in the Dungeon as described in the Publish Notes.

While an event of some kind to explain it might be neat, it might also be neat to have him (her?) vanish as suddenly as he (she?) appeared.

I'd advise against killing it as the goal of the event, though, if there is one. It doesn't appear Evil (at least not anymore? I can't recall the specifics of that event honestly) and it gave us a key component to drive the forces of the Shadowlord of Hate from the Shrines of Love.

-Galen's player

3. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am quite sad to See Sudiva go away, besides, the place was just perfect for Dungeon Fish fishing........
    Now no longer.

Little by little Dungeon fishing will become a pain.....

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Perhaps they will make her a shrine. *smiles*

I know I for one will miss her. Vincent will miss her standing over him as he fished the waters there. Many times he'd say "Hello" to her... He'd have tossed her a fish or two but she never seemed to want them. I'll be sad to see her go.:sad2:

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  5. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I guess you're right. So are we going to have a proper farewell to Sudiva?

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I guess it's fitting we have to sacrifice Sudiva to have other content come around. After all, seeing as how she gave as all her Covetous laced tears that were turned into Tears of Sacrifice not too long ago.

I do agree with Galen on us not being the ones to kill her off. Maybe have us a quick event where we try to save her but the new invading forces kill her off or something *shrugs*

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  7. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

me too. She was always kind to me, well... most of the time. I say let her break free from the invaders, and just go chill somewhere. Then see her again, later, down the road.

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sudiva shouldn't be "killed," why can't she just leave? Haha. RPers, get on that.

Read My Father's Dragon first. :)

MalagAste and Sevin0oo0 like this.
  9. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I like that idea. OMG Those were my favorite books as a child. I LOVED those. My Fathers Dragon, Elmer and the Dragon, and The Dragons of Blueland. I must have read them 100 times. I even bought them for my children when they were little to read.

10. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

how about "defend sudiva for as long as possible" set up by the EM's...spawn a bunch of the new mobs (or something similar) that are trying to kill sudiva...make sudiva killable but ridiculously strong

Nimuaq and Mirt like this.
  11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

Maybe she'd like to share my favourite dungeon fishing spot? In the mushroom cave in Ilsh.
    I'd like to see her moved rather than removed.

12. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If our EMs are already too busy with the current story arc, maybe we can have a fiction explaining the back story between Sudiva and Cora.

Mirt likes this.
  13. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Or maybe a fan fiction contest! I would like to get in on that.

Nimuaq likes this.
  14. MalagAste

I would LOVE that! Excellent suggestion... she should be given a nice place near a shrine in Illsh.... The mushroom cave isn't far from Sacrifice..... really not a bad idea....

15. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor

Yepp, GREAT idea there. Only leave her blue so she can chomp up all those Cu's people tame and relase there cause they are too lazy to kill them while they are praying that blaze ones spawn :D

16. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

heheh, well the fishing spot is the other side There are two spots within the cave that would be quite nice, neither are right by the weald entrance.

mushroom.jpg mushroom1.jpg