1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Farewell to ToT...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sayler04, Aug 1, 2009.

1. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

**sob** I really liked this one.

now that ToT's over, what's next for UO, and for everyone?

Myself, I'll go back to training various things and fighting swoops and maybe some peerless or champ spawns I've never tried. I was also considering getting back on the vendor house track.

For UO, I'm really hoping this last event evolution means that SA content is just about to come out.

how bout yall?
  2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    not over till server reset which is 5 am for most
  4. Gladius

Gladius Guest

So Long ToT, Farewell Shadow Lords, Welcome to SA (new name for 2D)?

5. I stopped hunting for ToT drops over a week ago. I spent some time testing SA, which had me so frustrated after 3 days of trying to get things to work that I gave up on that until they fix the major issues they've got with things like the cursor placement and stacking. Other than that I got my disco tamer to 120 Taming a couple of days ago, so she's done now, and am almost done with my Necro/SW/Mage, that I also got to 120 Stealing about a week ago. I'll also be spending a good amount of time on Bods, and now that my tamer is done, maybe tossing in working a level 6 t-map or 2 since I also GM'd Carto. I'll probably squeeze in a few peerless here and there too.

Oh, and I'll spend some time on a boat working Fishing, and still need to start working Cooking up to GM...
  6. SDA1A

SDA1A Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 27, 2009
    Well, I returned to late for this lol, only got 2 maybe 3 weeks worth of it.. Time for another break I suppose..
  7. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
  8. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008
    Im so glad it is over I think if it was one more day my eyes would of fell out. I couldnt even make it to sever downtime lastnite I logged off at 230 eastern. Now I can get back to my regular gaming schedule after I let my eyes rest a day or 2.
  9. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008
    I'm going back to what I do best. Roleplaying. And annoying people.