1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A few good toons...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Electroflap, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

I'm looking for anyone that would like to accompany me on my first CJ.. So far I have Steveo and Joe who would like to attend and Steveo mentioned going after friday's Sos Shopping event.. Please let me know if you could help.. I am very nervous about going.. I have read the articles about CJ but I still dont understand what I am supposed to do..

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hi Aimee - Friday after SOS Shopping would be perfect for me. Can I come?? My suit is not too high at all, so I shouldn't add any gavels.

3. I should be able to help.

4. You know I wouldn't pass this up!! ;)

5. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like fun I'll try to make it but you should have a back up for me. I'm only a bloodsuker.

6. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Looks Like we might have 7 then..
    1. Joe
    2. Steveo
    3. Me
    4. Ginger
    5. Granny Jellyroll
    6. Sheriff Tricky
    7. Duke Bizzy

looks like we just need to find 2 more toons.. 1 for sure and 1 alternate..

7. Holocog

Holocog Guest

Ill grab some JNs and Go! I SHOULD have some time to go!(put me up for alternative):danceb:

8. Kippy

Kippy Guest

Let me know what day, time and district, I would be happy to help :)

Also, let me know if you prefer me to take a smaller suit, CJ will be smoother :)

9. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If it weren't on Friday, I'd be in. Good luck to all!

10. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I'll go if ya need me. Just let me know!!

11. Flippers

Flippers Guest

If you have no-shows, Kertruffle in her smaller suit can help.

You can have me in any position in the battle you want. :)

12. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'd love to go with you Aimee! But you already have your 8 and a long list of back-ups so how about I offer to go with you to the DA after? :p

13. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Ok i got it on the calendar.. Friday after Sos Shopping.. we will see how many shows.. we might be able to get 2 groups!

14. Can't go anymore, I thought my event for a friday was next week when it is actually tomorrow.

15. Stubby

Stubby Guest

AIMEE!!! That sounds like fun, but u seem to be full up, but i wouild be happy to run a DA with you. My cj is at backstabber, so its low. If by some miracle you have a need for someone, i will be there!! Just let me know!:D

16. Flippers

Flippers Guest

I assume you picked another district? I ddint see anyone in kooky grove unless you are still sos shopping

17. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

We are om crazy river and we need more toons!

18. Well, that cj was going great till the scale/stun round! But it was only 5 tu unites, so its all good! :thumbsup: Great job on your first CJ run Flap!! :)

19. CONGRATS on your win!

Congrat's on a Successful win in every one of your first BOSS battle's!

Thanks for letting me be a part of EVERY ONE OF THEM!

You truly are one of a kind.

20. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Thank you to everyone that attended my first CJ! It was a long epic battle but yet a Victory! There's no way I could have done it without my greats friends here at stratics! So for EVERYONE out there! THANK YOU

21. Flippers

Flippers Guest

wtg Electroflap!

Now you have a better idea of what to expect ;)