1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A few items for sale...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by GarthGrey, Mar 29, 2010.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I"ll repost this on the Swap Shop if required..

4 sale....offers

(29) Heritage Tokens
    Swamp Tile
    (6) A deed for a potted plant.
    Hooded robe of Umbra
    216,000 blank scrolls
    25,207 Oak boards
    23,899 Yew boards
    55,797 Heartwood boards
    150,000 boards
    13,335 Ash boards
    19,480 Frostwood boards
    860,000 iron ingots
    478,000 Bloodwood logs
    219,000 Bloodwood boards
    687,000 logs
    200,000 boards
    28,000 Valorite ingots
    11,000 Verite ingots
    21,000 Bronze ingots
    31,000 Golden ingots
    28,000 Agapite ingots
    21,000 Copper ingots
    26,000 Dull copper ingots
    44,000 Shadow ingots

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

What kind of deal can you cut me on the DC ingots (and maybe some of the other metals)? I'm not sure how much gold I have currently, and rarely have more than 5-10 million total split between 3 accounts.

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

I haven't even been pricing items as of late. I"m open to whatever fair offer you throw at me...

4. Basara

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'll see what I have available in a little while and get back to you. Gonna have to shift to the laptop for the rest of the night, and will be needing stuff for crafting.

5. Basara

Sending you a PM - I'm interested in the DC, SI, Copper, Bronze, Gold and Agapite ingots.

6. Basara

GG, you still there?

I sent you a PM - 10 million total for the DC, Shadow, Copper, Bronze, Gold and Agapite ingots. If needed, I can provide a bulk order box to bring with me to the location to make the material transportable (and for you to bundle up the other stuff for other buyers).

7. Basara

Bueller.... Bueller... Bueller...

???

8. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

Sorry I"m still here, had some issues that prevented my "in game" presence...

9. Basara

I hate when that happens... So, what about my offer on the ingots? I just need those 6 types - don't have enough verite or valorite BODs to justify the others, and have plenty of iron from my own mining.

10. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

I've decided that I'm going to terminate my UO career instead, so I think I'm going to just give everything away, but I can't come up with a good fun way to do it. I could simply sell everything and then give the gold away, or I could give the merch away instead. But how to do it and make it a fun event(s)? Would 1 million gold checks be worth the effort, if I were to do something like, drop one somewhere and then give coordinates? Obviously I would use a stealther and insure some RvR was involved. But which is more valuable? A check for 1 million gold, or a deed for 10,000 val ingots? I know which one is easier to come by. So what do you think ? I know those that have already made offers would probably rather just continue with the sale...I could also redeed all of my resources which include over 1 million regs, and then do an IDOC on my keeps?? Does anyone know what happens to goza mats when a house is dropped? LOL

11. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Goza mats drop to the ground in deed form at idocs I believe. It sounds like you intend to make a fun get away. Any of your ideas would be fine for the recipients, you should pick the one that best fits your style and gives you the most enjoyment. I hope it all works out as you want.

12. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

it depends on the mats- Ive seen some stay, even up in the air. There are a few locations around that mats are still sitting there months after the house has fallen.

13. Basara

Garth, most people would prefer money, over most of the resources, but I have another idea that you might find interesting, instead of dropping a house with the stuff in it. I'll send you details in another PM.

14. I will happily buy some of the heritage tokens. I have always wanted to have some of the cool items.

I am not sure though, are Luna prices the fair market for these? Or Painted Elves pricing? Luna has them for 1 mill, Painted had them for 300K. Just give me a whisper on what you think is fair. I can't afford to buy all of them (I wish I could).

15. Elektra Rose

Elektra Rose Guest

Garth....would you sell as whole lot? and if so how much would you be asking?

PM me for details please