1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] A few items I found in my bank

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by TheScoundrelRico, Nov 18, 2014.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

So I was sorting through my old account and noticed I had a few items tucked away.

These items are on Atlantic.

Mace (practice weapon)
    Ranger Leggings
    Ranger Gloves

The ranger armor is the old armor they used to give away with your new player ticket. These were actually items I stole (new understood why they would bring them to Buccs Den back in the day) because the one's I got from my newbie ticket were sold.

LOL, to some jackass that told me he would give me 500 gp for them out of the kindness of his heart. WELCOME TO UO!!! Haha, that happened within my first 15 minutes in-game...la

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

They are definitely worth more than 500gp.

You should be able to get around 50k for the practice weapon... if you find a "battle axe" one, that is the only one worth in the millions.
    The Ranger Armor you should be able to get 100 to 150k a piece. They used to be around 50k a piece, but the market has been trending up on them.

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Thank you...la

Assia Penryn likes this.