1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] A few items on Europa

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Angel121, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Angel121

Angel121 Guest

I have a few bit's and bob's I was looking at and wondered at the price's

1. a Khaldun White Viking sword.
    2. A holiday timepiece - you click on it and it tells you the time.
    3. Deamon Bone Leg's
    4. 100 Rubies WeddingBand
    5. 200 Diamond Weddingband
    6. 100 Emerald Necklace.
    7. A Member of the Royal Brittanian Guard Sash [europa gold]
    8. Wands with ID charges.
    9. A bradsword with Mana Drain charges
    10.A Bola Ball (although it's actually 4)
    11.A studded Gorget with spell reflect charges
    12.a Sash withwith nightsight charges
    13.A Butchers knife with Feeblemind Charges.
    14.A Angel Statue that just says Statue.

Thankyou.

2. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately, I think most of the items are only slightly rare, although a couple of them are worth a notable amount. Here are my estimates:

1. a Khaldun White Viking sword. About 750k if it's gray, not white. If it really is white (Luna white, etc.) then I don't know.
    2. A holiday timepiece - you click on it and it tells you the time. Former holiday gift, so pretty common. Maybe 10k to 25k.
    3. Deamon Bone Leg's Once kind of rare, but started spawning again, if they're the normal red kind. Maybe 10k or so.
    4. 100 Rubies WeddingBand Lots of variation in numbered-jewel jewelry like this, but the low-number stuff seems to be worth less. Maybe 10k to 25k.
    5. 200 Diamond Weddingband Maybe 10k to 25k, like #4.
    6. 100 Emerald Necklace. Maybe 10k to 25k, like #4.
    7. A Member of the Royal Brittanian Guard Sash [europa gold] This is nice! A couple million, I think. Someone else would know more than I, however. Is it blessed? That affects the value, I think.
    8. Wands with ID charges. No longer spawns, but there were lots of them, and the demand is still very low. Hard to sell even for a couple thousand gold, unfortunately.
    9. A bradsword with Mana Drain charges Same situation as #8, unless maybe Mana Drain is in high demand?
    10.A Bola Ball (although it's actually 4) Sorry, I don't know anything about this.
    11.A studded Gorget with spell reflect charges Same situation as #8, unless maybe Spell Reflection is in high demand?
    12.a Sash withwith nightsight charges Same situation as #8. (Night Sight is not in high demand, right?)
    13.A Butchers knife with Feeblemind Charges. Same situation as #8, unless maybe Feeblemind is in high demand?
    14.A Angel Statue that just says Statue. I think these still spawn and/or are craftable. If I'm wrong, someone please post.

I hope at least some of that is helpful!

3. Angel121

Angel121 Guest

not bad, 1-2 item's possibly.

Although I do have a Black angel christmas box as well :-S