1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] A few items.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Argau, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Argau

Argau Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Few items of agapite [Exceptional]:
    [​IMG]

Weird muffin arrangement, probably worthless but inquiring minds need to know:
    [​IMG]

Scroll:
    [​IMG]

Any info that anyone can provide would be appreciated.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the only thing I'm capable of telling you is that the muffins are really wonky.... I spend over an hour one night trying to make sense of the numbers and graphics, and all I got was a headache :)

nice armor, tho!

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thats not agapite, it's old school hued NPC armor that was smelted down to ingots then remade into suits.

The muffins are made from making two muffin stacks then eating one out of each stack and combining them, I believe.

"Scroll" is from barrels in shame, there are 11 varieties I think and they sell around 50k each or so.

4. Xtashin

Xtashin Guest

judging by the resists on the armor i would have to say it IS infact agapite
    (as they are too high to be iron which miscolored and coal take properties from.) i have some 100% authentic gm crafted unionite and coal at my house at the moonglow gate on ls if you want to compare.

[exceptional] armor does not display the ore type it was made from, but was infact made from normal colored ore.