1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A few questions on upgrading account.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_mdscan, Mar 14, 2008.

1. I have a friend coming back to UO. She has not played in a few years and wants to upgrade her accounts. I wanted to upgrade them to the 9th anniv but don't see any codes on the UO Game store. Do we need to by the box to get the code? If we by the ML code from the UO game store will she be able to use the new house tiles from the 9th anniv?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Need to buy the box, as far as I'm aware, ML will only give ML, not the building tiles from 9th anni =)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The 9th Anniversary Box contains two codes...one new account code, one month game time, and one existing account upgrade code. I purchased mine on Ebay.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have a friend coming back to UO. She has not played in a few years and wants to upgrade her accounts. I wanted to upgrade them to the 9th anniv but don't see any codes on the UO Game store. Do we need to by the box to get the code? If we by the ML code from the UO game store will she be able to use the new house tiles from the 9th anniv?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.uo.com/uo9/earlybuyer.shtml

Might be able to buy these still from the web site above.

5. Ok, thank you for the info. I will check the store to see if there copies there.