1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A few questions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Violence, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    Will ALL the new Replica items gained from Champs be available in Trammel/Ilshenar Champ Spawns? What's the supposed "incentive" to go to Fel if that's true?

Do people still suffer from choppy game-play or lag? Because they are separate issues, at least for me.

Is Pub 57 going to actually balance anything as we were told or is it simply Champs additions? Can't find the link but I am 100% sure it was mentioned by the Devs, regarding PvP I suppose.

EA do you care to help me with that Body/Face colour problems on KR or should I give up?
  2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Incentive is still the Power Scrolls for Fel. thought I also read something about the transcendance boost scrolls have higher numbers from Fel but dont quote me on that since I cant find that info now either.

KR has already been anounced that it will be retired so dont hold your breath on any fix
  3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    Is there a Trammel champ spawn??? HUH HUH jeepers ive been red necking it and i could have been doing it in the safe lands??????NOT!!!
  4. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Tram ruleset spawns... Bedlam, Weald, Tokuno...and Ilsh.
  5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    KR isn't being retired, it is being revamped and rereleased as the SA client. The core of the KR client (Gamebryo) will still be used.

As for the graphical fix... not sure what to say... never had a character with the issue, and don't know if/how it can be replicated to find a specific cause.
  6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Ok......... Have i been asleep at the wheel or what!?!? Replica items????????? WTH is that? Please explain!
  7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    The EM items that were massively duped (LT sash, etc) are beign redone as replicas that drop at the champ spawns on all rulesets (some specific to a specific boss), along with some deco and other items - in other words, bringing the non-Fel spawns up to peerless caliber loot. Also a new type of PS will drop in tram & fel spawns alike that can add points to a skill (0.1 to 0.5 for tram, +0.6 to 1.0 for fel)