1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a few questions

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by frostbolt, Jan 5, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i was wondering if theres any real difference between 120 meditation or just simply 100
    im doing
    120 magery
    120 eval
    120 imbue
    120 mysticism
    100 or 120 meditation

and something else with the last 100 or 120 points
    either spellweave , hide, or resisting spells, or necromancy not sure which one i should get, any suggestions?

is corpse skin duration and resistance reduction affected by spirit speak? if it is would it last long enough like 10 + seconds without spirit speak cause any less would make it kind of useless

this is for pvm but id like to be able to defend myself long enough to get away if i get raided.

2. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

hi man, am working on a similar temp.

110 mage
    105 necro
    100 eval
    100 ss
    100 med
    100 imbue
    100 mystic

still debating id SW will be better for spawns and stuff for insta res, heals and that awesome damage spell for the champs. never played a necro mage but had a good sampire on siege... necro spell durations are effected mainly by Karma, the lower it os the better your spells are.

only problem i see is this temp looks just a little busy. i wanted to try out imbue anyhow so may stone it once done to allow other skills powerscrolls.

just test it out.