1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A few quick question !

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Deathsarrow, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Deathsarrow

Deathsarrow Guest

I was wondering how UO skill training systems is set up these day's.

Last time i rembered i was 8x8

could i get some questions on how training skills are in uo now

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

8X8 don't work anymore.

Most skills can easely be trained to 50 in New Haven these days. Fighting skills can be trained on Golems with a 100% Poison weapon.

Personaly i rather fight the monsters that have about the same skill level as i do. Often I tell my friends to get the New haven to go to 50 skill, then move on to 70-75 in Despise on Ettins. Then to 100 on Earth elementals. After that Cyclopsses work well to legendary for fighting skills.

For magical spells just get yourself a 100% LRC armor set and cast like nuts. :)

3. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Unless you are on Siege of course ( which some returning players choose to come to ) No New Haven there :) But, there are ways and means of training effectively without 8x8ing including the RoT ( Rate over time ) system. Best to head to the Siege forum for that, there are some excellent stickied help threads and people always willing to help out for specific queries.