1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a final answer to a question please! (gameplay, no rant)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,
    i am one of the strange people who really try to donate to every possible museum, zoo and library collection without dontaing gold.

Examples: I am donating fishsteaks, treasure maps, etc... (i will never accomplish t-maps, thats for sure :).

Some items are easy to donate (leather, scales, boards, etc) while some are definitely not (spell books, t-maps, etc).

I am seeing (possibly scripting) people recalling in to some of the harder (= more than one click) donations and can watch the donation points fly up in a speed which would normally be impossible if done by hand.

Now my question:

is there any way to set up a macro with either UOA or the internal game macro options to for example donate spellbooks, or maybe t-maps?

Btw, i am not accusing anyone of scripting, the people I refered to earlier might know how to make such a macro....

I have managed to make a fast macro to fill bods with uoa. But I have to have a seperate macro for each item type (meaning not enough macros available for all possible item types).
    Is there a way of doing something similar with the donations?

Thank you very much!

Susan of Europa

2. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

--------------------------------------------------
    (i will never accomplish t-maps, thats for sure :)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    u know that u can donate "used" T-maps
    i am at 46k of points there [​IMG](its a long way)

and:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    is there any way to set up a macro with either UOA or the internal game macro options to for example donate spellbooks, or maybe t-maps?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yes there is, i had a uoassist macro wich i could buy and donate 80 buckler in a very short time.
    i dont remember exactly but maybe like this:
    start macro
    buy items u wish, (80 buckle was perfect for me)
    make them quest item
    teleport to library,
    klick npc
    clik item to donate

something like that it was, dont sure 100%
    made it 3 times for 3 glasses i want, long time ago

[​IMG]