1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

a Fishing question....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sunrise, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Does it do any good to fish in fel vs Tram? for example..doing soses...Net toss...etc etc..also just trying to deep sea fish for monsters.

I know in Fel the sources are double and the fame is double...are there any pluses for fishermens in Fel versus Tram? Thanks for reading... Continue on with the drinking. :D
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    The only bonus I can think of is doubled leathers off the Serpents (did they ever get around to doubling scales?).
  3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

even with my fisher... it doesnt matter if your in fel or tram. the loot is the same the resources are double, and if your lucky someone may come and kill your fisher in fel.
  4. Pawl

Pawl Guest

I spent time in both tring to see if there was, there wasnt. however! i did find this out, I did an SOS, pulled up chest, Moved one tile north with in 3 cast i got another. moved one more tile up ( to get body out of way ) and repeated, got 2 SOS's read both, went to one and repeated , got 2 more, now got 3 sos's, sailed to next, repeated got 1 and a net , sailed to next and repeated. ect

spent 4 hrs playing sunday, Got 21 nets, 15 or so maps, 35 SOS's left after sailing and doing some. Had only 200 luck total on me, Not sure if luck play a part in sos's or not but with only 200 i think not.
  5. Pawl

Pawl Guest

141 views, went out on my boat, and see alot of people fishing LOL
  6. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    I think the fixed the scales but nothing else as far as loot goes. I've never notice white pearls or special fish dropping any fater or slower in fel.

As for Pawl.... I wish I was that lucky lol

7. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

what server and were? :p Im out of rum and its a long way home :D
  8. Pawl

Pawl Guest

LS and around skara, north.