1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Fond Farewell to Our EM Vladimere

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Elijah Cross, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Elijah Cross

Elijah Cross Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Vladimere,

Thank you for your time and commitment to the Chesapeake shard. Between "real life" and personal play time, taking the time that you did to help make Chessy a better place is very much appreciated by this paladin. I admire all of the EM's for their dedication to juggling all of these things (while probably losing A LOT of personal play time). I don't know how you guys do it! On top of everything else having to put up with criticism because it is never possible to please all of the people all of the time.

You will be missed, Vlad. I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

God bless,
    Elijah Cross (RBG)

Attached Files:

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

YES bees safe and tanj yoo. Especially for the Jessica/Goblin senario.Mees will miss yoo tiring to steals usins ice creams.Bees safe stays in touch. Always rooms for yoos in Pitmuck. Yoos kin bites and pees on peoples who was means to yoos.

Ozog
    Pitmuck

3. Farewell EM Vladimere, and thank you for your service and dedication to the Chespeake community, you will be long remembered!

4. OMG it's Tancred.