1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A fond farewell

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EM Spriggan, Dec 14, 2010.

1. EM Spriggan

EM Spriggan Visitor

As of Tuesday 14 December, I regret to announce that I will be stepping down as an Event Moderator for Atlantic, due to a matter at work IRL that will be keeping me occupied for the next several months, with little extra time to hold events. I don't do this easily - I know how lucky I was to be assigned to Atlantic shard, and I'd expected to be here for the long haul. Don't think I'm being fired as an EM - this is a voluntary action on my part, and I'll be returning to the EM program in May or June of next year when things quiet down here, but until then I want to say that for all the years I've played UO, my three months as an EM for Atlantic were some of the best days I can remember. You've all been extremely supportive as I've learned to be a more or less competent EM, and I heard hardly a bad word spoken through all the goofs and mistakes in the past three months. You guys rule :)

Goodbye for now
    -Spriggan

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

:sad3::sad2::sad4:

I hate to see you go, but wish you the best. I certainly understand the work issues and how they can interfere with the fun. Safe Journeys Spriggan.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

:sad3:

We'll miss you!

*gives Spriggan a really big hug*

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

So soon? :(

5. Duane I Am

Duane I Am Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the fun Sprigg!!

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Damn, hate to see you go man but understand the W-word well {that has been the reason I have not been around much also}. You and Bennu seemed to compliment each other really well, here's hoping they will find another like minded, skilled person to take your place.

*walks off shaking his head and wondering who will blow Luna up now* :D

7. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sad to see you go, Spriggan. Atlantic was lucky to have you :)

Good luck with real life and hopefully you come back soon! Will miss you!

8. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So sorry to see you go Spriggan, but I think we can all relate to RL issues. You're a wonderful EM so please come back to us! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

9. Wow... sorry to see you go Spriggan, the Black Order was just getting interesting!

Will Bennu pick up where Spriggan left off? Will batman retain and add to his utility belt? Will scooby doo continue to crave scooby snacks? Only time will tell.