1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A forgotten evil returns to Britannia...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EM Spriggan, Oct 29, 2010.

1. EM Spriggan

EM Spriggan Visitor

a strange talking imp has been seen wandering the cities of Britannia, telling everyone who will listen that the Dark Master has at last ascended from the depths of the Abyss, and that those who wish to further the Master's cause should gather in the large crypt of the Nujel'm Cemetery at 7:00 PM EST on 2 November.

2. Duane I Am

Duane I Am Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Whooooooooeeeeuuuuuu Bring it Sprig!

3. Very cool.

I will try to attend but am currently training for a new job and have a ton of tests on the 3rd which I need to practice for.

4. Skrag

Skrag Visitor

So is it 7:00 or are you locking everyone out at 6:55?

5. EM Spriggan

EM Spriggan Visitor

The Nujel'm cemetery crypts don't have doors :p

6. Skrag, this is an evil event! If the crypts had doors it would be locked at 6:45, not 6:55.

Think evil sir.

7. Skrag

Skrag Visitor

Nice choice of interesting location, nice touch giving the Seers an energy aura that caused them to target switch.

8. Cesspool

Cesspool Guest

I know this is almost a month old at this point, but I'm curious if anyone has a summary of what happened?

9. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm curious too since I had to work and missed it.

10. EM Spriggan

EM Spriggan Visitor

Vilus the Impure, resurrected servant of the lich Tyball, gathered the enemies of the Crux Ansata together at the Nujel'm cemetery. He explained that he had been searching for three special reagents needed to bring Tyball back to the living world, and he'd located the first: a Sprit Dragon's heart.

He revealed that small group of Seers of the Moonstone had made their home in the Serpentine Passage of Ilshenar, and that they had made contact with a spirit dragon who lived in the passage. His plan was to simply attack the Seers headon, and hopefully provoke the spirit dragon into coming to the Seers' defense, so it could be killed and it's heart taken.

He led his assembled army through the streets of Mistas where a Seer was found with his summoned Water Spirits. They were killed and the group moved onward to the Serpentine Passage, where much heavier resistance was met.

Finally, after much fighting and many deaths, White Cloud the Spirit Dragon appeared. and, after a brutal battle, finally perished beneath the onslaught. Vilus cut out White Cloud's heart and went on in search of the next reagent.

11. Cesspool

Cesspool Guest

Thanks Spriggan, you're a peach.