1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord casca's Coronation

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Europa Trader, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Europa Trader

Buying Tuesdays evenings Event item:

A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord casca's Coronation

Paying 15m each

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord casca's Coronati

That pretty lowball saying the em said around 60 max ///// i hear???

3. Europa Trader

Re: A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord casca's Coronati

was supposed to be a Vending Machine item wich in the end it also was kindda all attended got one item.
    But even with a lot given out you seem to be able to have a comment about all prices and offers on stratics. If people don't want to sell for this price its fine by me but its what I offer.

Please stop commenting this non related comments to my threads, its not like your selling them or have any idea on what people will sell for.

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

??was just saying around 50-60 were given out....one to each person at the event

Hey good luck with buying the tangle coloured trinkets :heart:

5. Europa Trader

I would say over 80 was given out

6. Kirkielol

Kirkielol Guest

Less, maybe we were 80 in the room but if you knew how many Trial acc there were .... I'd say 55 up to 65

7. Europa Trader

I know a few people who got 3 each and a few who got 2 each. If I add it up its over 43 total and since I don't know everyone in the room...

8. Aragoni

Aragoni Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Have one for sell for 75 million on europa.

9. Cirno

Cirno Purple Pony Princess
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This thread's kind of over a year old ;)