1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A full day of nothing

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Traumatized, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Traumatized

Traumatized Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 7, 2008
    Not a single despise spawn, only a few spawns in the morning, only a hand full of people actuly checking spawns.. I did a lizard spawn to level 3 by myself at 4pm pst and no one even poped in for a second to check it.. there any guilds that actuly do anything any more?
    ICQ me 475962517
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

If you get it closer to the champ next time I promise I will pop out of thre shadows and come visit you!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

You need to check from 11pm pac to server down foo will be chaining spawns. and from server up to ? (go to work in that time) FLs blubie crew are starting the spawns so really there is no action in the afternoons. I have soloed many rat spawns on weekend mornings.