1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a fun time was had but............

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by stevethepirate86, Mar 26, 2008.

1. i am srry to announce to all my friends and even to a few of those who dont like me that i am quitting UO. i am involved in a few other online games as well as im doing some things in RL that have vastly affected my game play of late. i tip my drink ( most of you know what my choice is) to you all and wish you all a merry adventure and GL on them spawns [​IMG] i will be selling my account to a friend or such most likely so if you see the famous pirate or tooley run by you i wont be me in the near future GL to you all [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Good luck with what ever you end up doing.

3. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

uh?

*sighs*

*hugs*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Safe travels to where ever your feet take thee!

Always remember, we will be here, if you decide to return. [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Good luck!

Can I have your stuff? [​IMG]

6. Best wishes to you, steve.... always had fun with you and I'll always remember
    and be grateful to you for being there when I needed my friends [​IMG]

Cheers!

7. ty all for the found farewells and i hope you all do have fun. as for returning hey you never know and as i hope beregond will take the account like he plans i might one day return ill just have to see how things go [​IMG]

8. Vepl

Vepl Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wishing you the best in your travels [​IMG]

Vepl

9. ty vepl it really does mean alot to me that you wish me well [​IMG] i know we didnt ever get to know one and other and i did leave K*S but you were all still good friends i wish all of K*S and everyone GL as well [​IMG]