1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A good day in a governor's life

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wolfman, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Finally!
    Yesterday I was going through some hunt, gathering esssences, and thinking about some suit-set-ups in the meantime, when suddenly guildchat popped up asking: "Hey Morgan, what's wrong with the trade deal? Why is it not running?" Promising I would remedy the situation asap (my trade deal icon was still up, since I got the buff the night before), I kept finishing my mini-spawn, when gen chat spoke up:"What's wrong with the New Mag Trade Deal, why is it not running?" Also answering that I will get to it right away (which I did), I thought to myself that is nice, that ppl realy use it by now.
    When I logged into stratics a few minutes later, I had 5 PMs.....all were asking for the Trade Deal, and why it was not running (2people I have never even heard of before on stratics).

When I started being a governor for New Magincia my thought was: Supply a constant trade deal and eventually people will pick it up, since they know they can rely on it. Financing the first term almost completely out of my own pocket, it started picking up and today I am happy that thanks to the GSF-Auction the trade deal is financially secure, and people use it on a daily basis.....

A happy day for me indeed!!!

2. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

And we thank you for your hard work and dedication Gov!

Wolfman likes this.
  3. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

I love the deal Morgan!!!

4. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

And when Morgan's happy, I'm happy !
    :rolleyes: