1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Good Deed Done By Speedy!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I had a glitch in the game that recently cost me well in excess of 50-75mill worth of resorces that I had collected for over 11 years on siege...

I droped a house and placed a different one...all the chests with all the resources went under the sign...i went to put them back into the house ASAP...and when I locked them down...all the resources were gone...everything...

So in a nut shell...i lost everything and when speedy posted about having the ingots from the idoc...i pmed him asking if he might cut me a few $$$ off the price...so in an unexpected turn...he just gave them to me out of kindness...

So in the same light...crunch will be playing siege again...and I gave him my keep on the island as well as other things also...so good things do happen and it does have a trickle down effect....Good Job Speedy and From an old Navy Vet...."Bravo Zulu" to you man:thumbup1:

2. Just Do It

Just Do It Visitor

Sorry to hear about your losses elmer If you need anything just let me know

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Glad to help, hopefully Crunch will pay it forward as well.

4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Wow. Something like this is unheard of nowadays. Very classy.

5. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

A very good deed...congrats man

6. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Not a bit surprising to me, Speedy has always been one of the good ones.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Yeah... but was he wearing the cape?

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

And now I must Add Vortex...he came to my house and gave me thousands upon thousands of resources also....so much so, i cant even list it...

I honestly cant beleive people are helping me out this much...i dont even know what to say but thank you very much,.,,

Its greatly appriciated...I turned my crafter account back on and was looking forward to imbueing and such...and when that happend...my heart sank into my stomach...i couldnt believe what i just lost...but now...it seems even better....Thank you all very much...even to my guildys who have helped me out a great deal

Da Fudd:thumbup1:

9. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

=)

Elmer you're the man!

I'm back waffles! ^thanks to him!

10. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'd still like to pool all the gold I have left after I liquidate everything and really get this whole NEW graduates guild rolling.

11. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sorry for the loss.

Just a small hint:
    I have just picked that commodity deed box from the vet rewards and it works wonders for cases like this. I had to move bazillions of resources too. It' so easy to toss all the stackables in that box, turn them into deeds, move the box to the new house and make the deeds into resources again.

12. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Wait wait.... really this happend?

The Siege I used to play was just a bunch of kids trying to F everyone over then **** talk as much as possible on the forums.

Grats on a good deed I guess... sad its so rare is a major board shocker when you see one.