1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A good RP/Stealth Archer template?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Kratos Aurion, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Aside from the required skills, what would be a good build for a RP/stealth archer?

2. I don't roleplay but my temp looks something like this....

120 archery
    100 tactics
    100 anat
    100 healing
    100 hiding
    80 stealth
    120 ninja

You need 80 stealth to always succeed at stealthing assuming you wear leather. I don't like to have any chance at failing a hide so GM is a must.
    120 ninja gets you 95% on wolf form for escaping a bad situation and max chance for hits with ninja stars. You don't have resist so you hafta play smart and carry a trap box.
    This character typically goes for the dismount with a heavy then switch to comp bow for moving shot combined with ninja stars for the kill

3. <blockquote><hr>

Playing Legends so we could make a guild.

[/ QUOTE ]

Play legends? I use to play Legends. Infact I left that shard earlier this year after I lived on it for 2-3yrs [​IMG]

<blockquote><hr>

I don't roleplay but my temp looks something like this....

120 archery
    100 tactics
    100 anat
    100 healing
    100 hiding
    80 stealth
    120 ninja

You need 80 stealth to always succeed at stealthing assuming you wear leather. I don't like to have any chance at failing a hide so GM is a must.
    120 ninja gets you 95% on wolf form for escaping a bad situation and max chance for hits with ninja stars. You don't have resist so you hafta play smart and carry a trap box.
    This character typically goes for the dismount with a heavy then switch to comp bow for moving shot combined with ninja stars for the kill

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah. I assumed it would be based on a regular pvm template with out many changes if not none. With the exception of maybe raising stealth to gm, and using gm bushido instead of ninjitsu or what not. Im just looking for template ideas though thanks [​IMG]

4. My template is very similar to yours, but I took Chivalry instead of Ninjitsu. This is a RP Healer, but also works for solo PvM.

100 archery
    100 tactics
    100 anat
    120 healing
    100 hiding
    80 stealth
    80 chivalry
    40 focus

Chivalry mostly for the Sacred Journey spell, but the other spells are all useful. You can pick up 110 scrolls pretty cheap and use jewelry for additional skill boosts.

5. <blockquote><hr>

My template is very similar to yours, but I took Chivalry instead of Ninjitsu. This is a RP Healer, but also works for solo PvM.

100 archery
    100 tactics
    100 anat
    120 healing
    100 hiding
    80 stealth
    80 chivalry
    40 focus

Chivalry mostly for the Sacred Journey spell, but the other spells are all useful. You can pick up 110 scrolls pretty cheap and use jewelry for additional skill boosts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never seen the need to go above gm healing since the change is quite insignificant enough to bribe me to go the extra mile. But I like this template. I could use the extra 20 points and direct them to either more focus or gm stealth. Thanks [​IMG]

6. If you want to go that route, I'd suggest you put the 20 into Archery, otherwise you'll be missing more than you hit, especially without Bushido. You can drop 10 from both Anatomy and Tactics, and bump the Focus up if that's where you want to put some extra points. Personally, I'd just move the 20 from Healing into Archery and leave it at that.

7. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Squeeze in Ninjitsu for the forms and special moves while stealthed. It's worth the points.

8. Well if youre on great lakes you can join the rp ninja guild there... the Blue lotus... its a little work to get into the main guild but a lot of the members there can help you get a template youre comfortable with.

9. <blockquote><hr>

If you want to go that route, I'd suggest you put the 20 into Archery, otherwise you'll be missing more than you hit, especially without Bushido. You can drop 10 from both Anatomy and Tactics, and bump the Focus up if that's where you want to put some extra points. Personally, I'd just move the 20 from Healing into Archery and leave it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe thats what I was going to do. I'm not much of one to use fancy templates to PvM unless it gets to a point I'll need too. I just thought it would be something fun to work with for awhile.

<blockquote><hr>

Well if youre on great lakes you can join the rp ninja guild there... the Blue lotus... its a little work to get into the main guild but a lot of the members there can help you get a template youre comfortable with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I've seen them as well as the Yew Archers guild. But for my purpose, right now I'm mainly working on solo gameplay until I get comfortable using an archer then I might consider moving him into a guild. I still use my tamer as my main, this is just something I wanna try [​IMG]