1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A great big Marry X-mas to all!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

And a happy New Year!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

and a pleasent Hanukkah
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Kwanza !
  4. TeleV

TeleV Guest

Back at Ya
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Merry Christmas to you too!!
  6. Whutupcuz

Whutupcuz Guest

merry christmas......o and a big shout out to DA FUDD WHUT UP PLAYA!!!!
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

psst GG the festival of lights celebration was a couple of weeks and I only know this because they lit a (excuse my spelling) Menora during service and sang some special Jewish songs that day but to all I wish a belated Happy Hanukaha(sp?), Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, to our Muslim friends happy holidays (I forget the name of their holiday) and a Happy New Year.

To be absolutely P.C. Happy Holidays to all
  8. what about the sikhs and hindus?
  9. is this a holy time for sikhs?

I know ramadan is around this time
  10. Ramadan start 2008 - 30th September - 2nd October, insha Allah, subject to moon sightabilities. [Eid ul Adha 2007 - around 20th December, to be confirmed
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

I guess I will ask our minister or associate minister if they can cover some Sunday sermons on it or offers some adult R.E. classes on this because apparently I'm very ignorant on Skihs and I'm sure I'm not the only one in our congregation to be in that boat. I would love to learn more about it.