1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Great Lady Has Passed, Farewell Sky and Mystique

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lady Lavendar, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Lady Lavendar

Lady Lavendar Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It is with deep sorrow that I write. A very dear friend of many years, and a great lady with a wonderful heart has left us today. Many knew her as Lady Sky of KVP, or Lady Mystique of PAS. She breathed her last this evening, and has gone to be with the angels.

For those who knew her, my deepest sympathy. For those who did not, know a lovely spirit has left this world to be at peace.

2. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you Lavendar for posting this sad news. My deepest sympathy to you and to everyone who knew her. I can't believe she is gone. May she rest in peace. She will not be forgetten.

3. dennislcf

dennislcf Sage
    Stratics Veteran

4. EM_Eira

EM_Eira UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

It is a sad day for Sonoma, My heartfelt sympathy to all who knew and cared for Sky, Mystique

5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I didn't know her personally but was in vent a couple times with her and she seemed really nice. I'm sorry for your loss.

6. Melchior1

Melchior1 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sky was always someone who listened to me when others didn't. She had a big heart and always was willing to go hunt. It's very sad to see such a decent and caring person such as she to go on. Without a question she leaves an everlasting impression on how we ourselves should model after. If Sonoma had more hearts as big as hers, there wouldn't be any room left. OSG would like to send our condolences to KVP, Pas, Sky's ingame and real life family as well. May you rest in a better place Sky.

7. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sad news indeed. My thoughts go out to her family and friends. May she rest in peace.

8. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

Very sad news. My prayers go out to her loved ones.
    Safe Journies
    Riz

9. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

I have known her off and on for years. I never knew the RL situation but it is always mixed blessings when one of the old guards of our community passes away.
    Mixed in the aspect of, her pain and suffering are over and she can start the next chapter of her life, but we have also lost a pillar of the community, shoes nobody could ever fill.

Everyone of us are unique and have a purpose, when one of that diversity dies or goes away...we are all lacking perfect harmony and content.

Go now to Valhalla Sky, I salute the glorious dead!

-Thraximus Zog