1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Greater Dragon, anyone?

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Nenime, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Nenime

Nenime Guest

I tamed a GD for training purpose only (building up another Bard). It might sound a bit cruel but I don't need him anymore. Normaly I release them in Destard but this one got good numbers: 95/88/54/58/75; Magery 112.1; Str 622; Int 594; Hitpoints only 703, though.

Is anyone interested? (It's free, of course)

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I would like him! :)

3. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

umm...

When you said "I would like him! "

How do you know it's a male?
    Is there something I've missed?
    Are the male's easier to tame or harder?

No rude answers please :)

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

All the pretty , gentle pets i call her and all the nasty aggressive and ugly ones i call him. :)

Just like RL. ;)

5. Nenime

Nenime Guest

It was just a guess that the Dragon is male.

Maybe because he doesn't talk much and if, it's just a grumpy roar. When he's hungry he expects me to feed him. He finds his stable box without going back and forth a hundred times. He doesn't care whether the colour of his skin matches with this firebreath. He doesn't varnish nor even cut his nails. He hates pet dyes. He loves Wrestling. And if I would take him to the Bagball arena I'm sure he would stay there the whole day long.

Frarc, it's (oops, excuse me) HE is yours. If you attend the Town Hall Meeting tonight, we can meet a few minutes earlier. Say at Scara Brae stable?

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Yup, I'm coming to the meeting. I'll bring Jessica to the stables at Skara then.

7. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

Nenime after reading this:

"Maybe because he doesn't talk much and if, it's just a grumpy roar. When he's hungry he expects me to feed him. He finds his stable box without going back and forth a hundred times. He doesn't care whether the colour of his skin matches with this firebreath. He doesn't varnish nor even cut his nails. He hates pet dyes. He loves Wrestling. And if I would take him to the Bagball arena I'm sure he would stay there the whole day long."

LMAO
    There is no doubt at all that has to be a male