1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

a greater rabbit

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Ethereal_Corpse, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Friend just gave me one of these and i'm trying to train up it's skills. I was doing jhelom bull pen. But i'm getting bored there.

Any good spots? Also what is the best way to gain it's resist? Someone said i can gain it to gm resist in 2 hours??

Thanks in advance ec
  2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Disco it then cast weaken on it over and over. You may have to be in fel, and you'd get it to stay first.
  3. Have your bunny attack the sea serpent in Shame 4th level near the blood elementals. If you attack from the north end of the pond, the sea serpent can't get to your pet... but watch out for spawning air elementals and occasionally the blood elemental.
  4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Greater Rabbits exist? thought only Greater Chickens did
  5. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    It would be a jack rabbit. They can do 1-2 points of damage vs a rabbits 1-1 damage.
  6. Thanks guys. Yea she gave it to me it's neon purple. She said it was some event thing when they spawned. So i wanted to train it up.
  7. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

I have one also, they took forever to find.
    Mine was also given to me.
    I renamed mine to
    A Rabid Wombat
  8. nice name lol. Yea i'm waiting for mine to bond. Still can't pick a name i want yet.