1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Guide NPC... dressed in Noob Ninja attire

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kissey, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Kissey

Kissey Guest

Where do these come from? I was talking to someone yesterday and he kept popping out a npc named "[namehere] the guide" , golden title, and in a kasa, and basic new ninja attire. He also was able to make the Guide npc dissapear, and spawn a new one which had a different name..

It was just pretty neat and I've never seen it before. Any ideas what that is from?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they were available I believe from the dark knight quest

3. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

No, these were from a personal attendant token that was available from Publish 41. They used to be a Japan-only item, but became a gift for ordering the 9th Anniversary Collection box.

They can appear as the Guide, a lucky dealer, a herald, or a fortune teller. Each type has different uses.

The Dark Knight prizes are the Skill Tutor Statuette, Echo Staff, and the Ring of the Servant.