1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"A hairstylist can not style your horns"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Victoria Navarre, Sep 15, 2010.

1. So who can? I looked around Ter Mur but I didn't see a ...horn stylist. Anyone know where I can buy a new horn style?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

To the best of my knowledge, at present time, you can't.

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is no way to change horn style or to change the color :(

I hope one day we could and I hope to use the hair dye colors too!

4. heh... 14th year Vet rewards...
    Horn Dye
    Horn Restyle Deed

5. Babble

Babble Guest

Try the Vet, they deal with horn and clawdamage.
    :p

6. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable

I as well would like to see a horn stylist :)

7. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Me too!

8. Grrr!! *flies to the carpenters shop and buys a saw* We'll just see about this!! :thumbup1:

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I agree this is a Massive oversight on the part of the DEV's.

Everyone likes to do things to their characters. Changing up hairstyles and colors is just one...

Another neat thing that might be offered... Special Horn dyes/paints.

So instead of humans running about with ML hairdye.... you could have Gargoyles flying about with spiffy new colored horns.

I always said I'd like to see some sort of horn adornment... like gold caps or something.

10. Hmm "gangsta" type horn caps...it has possibilities.

11. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Oh, joy.

More neon...

12. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

There's nothing wrong with "neon." I've said it for years... if you don't like it, don't wear it.

I don't tend to like neon either, and I snicker at people dressed up as bright orange fireballs, but if that's what they want to look like, let 'em.

(And before someone charges in with "there were no bright colors in medieval times," you're wrong, and aside that, this UO isn't 1:1 with medieval Europe.)

If a gargoyle wants blaze horns, let 'em. Heck, Queen Zhah wears Europa Gold, and Queen Dawn should change her name to Queen Sun because no dawn is ever that bright (which might explain some of her recent decisions, ie: putting powerful crystals on display to be stolen).

13. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

*snickers*

14. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

You just have to find a horny stylist

15. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Go to Stable Master for a Hoof File.

16. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

This issue just brought back memories of Ronald McDonald trying to get his hair style changed! I'm sure some of you remember what I'm speaking of, he was one funny guy.

17. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Now neon hair was always a little far fetched for me. But as far as some of the clothing, My char normally wear black, maybe sum dark reds or deep oranges to blend or accent. My weapons were always 'normal' colored.

Recently though i changed everything to a bright orange.....but this is not permanent. It is to get attention and that hopefully someone will look at my paperdoll profile and see the link inside of it promoting leukemia awareness month (this month) http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall-off-topic/221774-september-leukemia-child-cancer-awareness-month.html

This is the great thing about UO we dont all have to like something. But UO lets us all express ourselves in our own ways. If you want blaze ice blue hair with blaze fire orange sandels and an ugly purple robe YOU CAN DO IT! If you dont want to do it its simple, just wear what you want to wear.

18. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Note: They also need to add on the ability to have gargoyle vendors...why have a vendor house in Ter Mur if you cant have gargoyles to sell your wares? I like a little RP in my game and it just looks odd with an elf or a human standing in Ter Mur selling stuff.

19. Gelf

Gelf Guest

As far as i know you can have garg vendors just buy them from the bankers in Tel Mur

20. MalagAste

I mainly wanted pure black horns. Not necessarily neon. I also would like the crimson red, paragon gold would be nice, so would the deep blue. Any type of variety over the very few color choices available would be preferable.

And I didn't see anything wrong with adding some sort of adornment to them either.

I really like the new wing adornments that really change the way my gargoyle characters look now... However the talons make me laugh as they are on the ground when I fly.