1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Halloween Party

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tamais, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Rowan of UMP invite one and all to a Halloween party. The party will be held on October 27th.

Time to be determined based On your recommendations. Post or let her know by either telling her when you see

her about or leave a book in the UMP Brewey and bakery's mail box :). Events planned include a special named

bone hunt, a scavenger hunt with the theme of death, a Halloween constume costume contest, a mask trading

market,and more. Suggestions are welcome. Let me know if you have a favorite event. Food and special drink will be provided .

Hope to see you all there.

Rowan, Lessa, Mora, and Nikka

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Just a quick up date on the party. The costume party begin at 1:00 pm mountain time. I'll be putting runes out Friday and Saturday. I will also be announcing the different events before the happen. Join us for those you would like to do. Hope to see you then :)