1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A House Placement Tool isn't working as of today 3/2/13

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Magrimur, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Magrimur

Magrimur Adventurer

Feb 24, 2013
    The recent patch appears to have broken House Placement Tools for myself,
    I've been clicking it every day to see how many hours it will be before I can
    place again, and yesterday 3/1/13 it worked fine, today it does not, please
    fix this, thanks.
  2. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

Mar 13, 2003
    Note that it is not working on Siege or GL - it might not be working for *anyone.* But it's not just the tools which are broken - so please, please be careful! I know that some bug reports were filed on Siege because of this. Probably a wise thing would be to not do *anything* that involves housing atm - placing, resizing, etc. Shoot, at this point, I wouldn't even want to try and customize! Not til we hear from the Devs that it's all good to go again. The question many of us on Siege had tonight was if this is going to cause that dreaded "r" word (re.. re.. revert, yes, I can get that word out with effort). We all hope not, but some of us adjusted our play style tonight and played things easy so that if it does revert, we don't lose something precious - like a 120 fishing scroll....
  3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 11, 2009
    Works just fine for me on GL. But then again I NEVER patch until at least a week after the patch is out, simply due to nuances like this.
  4. Zalfein

Zalfein Journeyman
    The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Dec 7, 2012
    It was fixed when I tried again around 4am eastern.