1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A housing question and looking for a tamer

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by dewayne30, Nov 13, 2008.

1. dewayne30

dewayne30 Guest

I have a house in trammel. I was curious is there anywhere either in trammel or luna for a pre AoS house? Like a large house or tower? Also Looking for a tamer I need a beetle for my blacksmithy i just started and a swamp dragon for main char
  2. Housing - there are plenty of spots for up to a tower (classic design house) in Malas ... even up to a keep in many Trammel locations. In Trammle go up around the Sacrifice shrine ... I used to live there and I know at least a tower and a 13x15 custome can fit there between the small stone towers owned by DSFASFA.

I live in Malas some ways out of the Luna S gate - on the road. There are at least 3 spots within 4 screens of me that a tower or large classic house could fit in.
  3. dewayne30

dewayne30 Guest

So I on the right track. after i teleport to luna's moongate. is it the south gate according to the radar?
  4. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    If you follow the coast line north of Trinsic you can find several places for 18x18x3 and a tower.

If your still needing those two pets let me know.
  5. S gate - aye. Use the radar as your guide. Follow the road past the brigand camp - that's about when land opens up.

Heck I might have runes to my original Malas plot and I am 100% certain that if allowed, several castles could fit in that area! Last time I was there, only 2 18x18 customs were even around.
  6. dewayne30

dewayne30 Guest

Thank you for your help I didn't make it past the camp. I found a place for a tower close to the camp.