1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Huge Thank You!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by MoonBeam[TBD], Sep 7, 2008.

1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to POC and my guild for helping me scrammble to get my sorcerer's suit. You have know idea how much I love ya guys:love: I never thought I'd get it and I have it now !!! THANK YOU!!:bowdown:

Now I'm going to sleep for a week cause two nights of staying up till 6 am is way harsh !! hehehe
  2. aww I am so glad that they were able to help you hun. I have been pretty much afk all day with fathers day so this is the first I am hearing of it. Thats totally awesome.
  3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I was pleased to do my small part .. We need to help each other ... Besides if the tables were turned you would do the same for us..

Take care and enjoy the suit ..
  4. yes i would have helped any one of you out ....
    and i have helped many mny new players and guild mates and friends threw out the years !! felt werid beind the one in need this time o_O
    but again thanks a bunches and if ever in need of regs and resources i'm your gal =)