1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] A huge thanks :)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by BrianFreud, Jun 21, 2014.

1. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

The last trip has landed on Atlantic and bags have been handed out. Every shard came to Atlantic with at least one trip, some as many as four, carrying everyone's bags.

First, thank you to everyone for your patience in waiting to receive your bags. But even more, let me publicly extend a huge thank you to those who did the actual transportation. While I made 5 trips myself, these folks did a combined 36 trips. Without them, this would not have been possible:

THANK YOU!!!!

Side note: The following people still have bags waiting. Please contact me by ICQ to pick up your bags:
    If anyone else has not received a bag that you sent to Atlantic, contact me so I can investigate.

Thanks everyone!

Brian
    ICQ 23573865

#1 BrianFreud, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks everyone for transferring items. I personally thank you all, as I had a few items transferred. Thanks :)

BrianFreud likes this.
  3. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would like to give a big thank you to everyone .All your hard work is very much appreciated :D

BrianFreud likes this.
  4. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

Thank you @brianfreud2 for organizing all of that!!! A gentleman and a scholar indeed. :)

5. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes! Thank you to all who transported and thanks to Brian for organizing this. Excellent work everyone :)

BrianFreud likes this.