1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Killer FoF Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cogniac, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

In this Five on Friday
    the way looting rights and Luck work in the Gauntlet was explained. After which, this statement was made:
    • "(Treasures of Tokuno uses a different system, but since it's not currently live and may well be changed if/when it ever goes live again, it would only add to the confusion to document it now)"
    This statement is no longer valid, as the Gauntlet now uses the Treasures of Tokuno point-build-up system as its distribution mechanism.

I think it's finally time to document it. So, the Five on Friday question would be: How does looting and Luck work within the paradigm of the ToT-style points system?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are you asking for the exact formulas?

3. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Basically.

4. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- Send it in yet?
    http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php
    Look forward to seeing it.

(What really sucks is that FoF is a 'hunt & peck information'-situation. I haven't noticed any significant/informative uo.com updates since Jeremy left, aside from the recent main page alterations I recently commented on. The entire website remains to be direly in need of updates on pertinent information. Every time things change, corresponding webpages need to be updated. It can be managed/maintained & it should be. Got morse code?)
    Anyone?
    ...---...

FayledDhreams are you out there?
    ;) :)

5. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I did.

It was pointed out to me that UOGuide's page on Luck was woefully worthless, so I rewrote it. When I was working on the "Affect on Loot" section, I came up with that question.

6. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

I'd love to know the answer to that! Good choice.

7. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just could not resist this one :D

[​IMG]

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*pokes the people who wanted to have item stats hidden for their reaction*

9. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was going to ask if it is illegal to use chiv against the Dark Father, or if putting Blacksmithing and Tailoring on the same char is an exploit. But your question sounds better, and if I submit mine they will be chosen over yours, so Ill just keep my mouth shut and hope for an answer to your question for this week.
    :scholar:

10. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to grant that I didn't send in this quite complicated question until Thursday, so I'll assume that it will get answered next week.