1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] A Lich's Cloak (1 of a kind cloak)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Athelas, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hi everyone, I'm taking offers on an item titled "A Lich's Cloak." It comes from Sonoma (season 8), and is unique. Initially when I purchased it I was interested in trying to complete the suit (Lich's robe, cloak, staff and crown), but its amazing how goals change. I'd post a pic, but its just an orange cloak.

Anyway, the cloak is on Atlantic and gold will only be accepted on Atlantic. Whether this will morph into an auction at a later date I'm not sure, it really depends on interest. If so I'll be sure and alert all parties interested to make it as fair as possible. Thanks!

2. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Athelas I currently own the unique bone armor set if you want to sell the cloak to me, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you very much!

A Lich's Skeletal Remains (Helm) (1)
    A Lich's Skeletal Remains (Chest) (1)
    A Lich's Skeletal Remains (Arms) (1)
    A Lich's Skeletal Remains (Leggings) (1)
    A Lich's Skeletal Remains (Gloves) (1)