1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A little character weight help...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by swroberts, Oct 9, 2012.

1. swroberts

swroberts Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

For some reason, one of my characters, Male Elf, has a fully naked/empty bag weight of 113.

One of my other characters, Female Elf, has a fully naked/empty bag weight of 15.

Nothing shows up in Item Insurance, I have died, and the weight still remains at 113. I also can't remember if this was always the case, just noticed because this character kept getting overweight vary quickly.

Can anyone provide and help/solution....I would hate to delete to have to delete, just for the 120's I have invested.

2. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Stay Naked (And empty backpack), Kill yourself. Then log out and log back in. Also preferably not at an instant log location.

#2 Logrus, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    Tazar likes this.
  3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

probably going to require you to open a gm ticket, just be sure you are naked, and bags completely empty before you page though. and make the page specific, ie: "my character is naked, and bag is completely empty, but my backpack shows it contains 113 stones of something..."

4. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Same thing happened to me about 7 years ago..the gm was unable to resolve my issue then..needless to say I suspended that account..I wonder if he's still bugged

...motivated to scavenge thru old accounts now

5. Ender76

Ender76 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

GMs can usually fix this pretty easily. Last time it happened to me, the GM said "You've been eating a lot of maps and gold lately, let me delete it"; I was farming the dark guardians in Doom. Stuff somehow got stuck in a non-visible (to me) backpack

6. swroberts

swroberts Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Logrus, but didn't work....Waiting on a GM now...seems like old times..

7. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Ah, sorry bout that. Was hoping auto clean up stuff would catch it.

8. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is an old bug that sometimes things become hidden. I have had a gm find the object and return it to a bag placed on the floor, or drop it on the floor. Some prefer to delete it as its the easyest way to clear it. Be patient the GM's will be there and fix it.

9. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well i had this happen to me and my character was "fixed" from a gm but ever since the character hasnt been right,cant hit for **** and allways get hit ,thought about a delete but havent done it yet