1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A little confused

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by bcrankshaw, Oct 28, 2009.

1. bcrankshaw

bcrankshaw Guest

Hi All
    I haven't logged on for 3 months and use to play with the KR client ,I have payed my subscription but when I logon it says KR not supported
    I want to use the new Beta Client but does that mean I have to pay for SA ?
    I want to first familiarize myself with the game again before I commit
    Thx :)
  2. You can download the Enhanced Client (which replaced KR) for free. Links can be found at uoherald.com or Stratics main UO page. I would download it, it's pretty stable for me.

SA (Stygian Abyss) is the expansion that includes the new lands with gargoyles and several new skills (imbuing, mysticism, etc.). You have to buy the expansion to get this.
  3. bcrankshaw

bcrankshaw Guest

Thx for the feedback
    Subsequently to posting my message I've been doing research which echoes your view
    I'll purchase SA and take it from there :)