1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a little direction please

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by imported_bouche835, Apr 11, 2008.

1. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with my template. I have been using this template since I start playing UO almost 2 years ago. But I am wanting to add resist and I have been wanting to give chiv a boost. Right now I have sword, parrying, bushido, tactics, anatomy, healing, and chiv. But I am want to take it to this template.....I mainly PvM. I might once a month run to the Yew gate and test my skills PvP.

Swords 115
    Parrying 115
    Bushido 110
    Tactics 100
    Resist 120
    Chiv 105
    med 50

With this template do I have to use a 4/6. What about 2/6 or even 3/6? The problem I am having it ttrying to get to a 4/6 without losing My HCI and DCI.

2. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with my template. I have been using this template since I start playing UO almost 2 years ago. But I am wanting to add resist and I have been wanting to give chiv a boost. Right now I have sword, parrying, bushido, tactics, anatomy, healing, and chiv. But I am want to take it to this template.....I mainly PvM. I might once a month run to the Yew gate and test my skills PvP.

Swords 115
    Parrying 115
    Bushido 110
    Tactics 100
    Resist 120
    Chiv 105
    med 50

With this template do I have to use a 4/6. What about 2/6 or even 3/6? The problem I am having it ttrying to get to a 4/6 without losing My HCI and DCI.

3. I wouldn't sacrifice DCI for 4/6, but you do need faster casting, as chivalry is your primary source of healing apart from bushido's confidence.

But not getting hit is better than being able to heal quickly. So keep the DCI and keep your eyes open for better jewels.

4. I wouldn't sacrifice DCI for 4/6, but you do need faster casting, as chivalry is your primary source of healing apart from bushido's confidence.

But not getting hit is better than being able to heal quickly. So keep the DCI and keep your eyes open for better jewels.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

IF you don't use them already, get some Fey Leggings. That will put 20% of your DCI into your leg armor slot, freeing up room in your jewels for something else (including additional skill points and/or FC). Conceivably, one could get 45% DCI with none of it on jewels: Fey Leggings, a 10% or better DCI shield or weapon, and choice of Ancient Sam Helm, Heart of the Lion or Violet Courage. Make the shield or weapon 15% DCI, and have both the Helm and one of those tunics, and you can end up with a PVP suit with most of the HLD effects (20% of the 25%) offset by your suit, while still no DCI on your jewels.

Normal Fey Leggings are Elf-only (despite using chain graphic), but those that come from Peerless Boss corpses (Melisande, Dreadhorn, etc.) can be worn by humans, and have the same number of resists as the elf version, just with a slightly different spread.