1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A little help please cause I cant find anything

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pooker53, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Pooker53

Pooker53 Adventurer

Been out of UO since March.Health issues
    All I want is a link or something so I can open up my UO account.No idea where to go to do this.
    I just feel crazy.Please help.
    Thanks.

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

lol

You're gonna have to wait a while. The account system is being migrated right now. There's no link to the new account page and even if there were, it wouldn't work at the moment.

And there's absolutely no info on how long this may take. It was supposed to start at 2:30 PM EST today but was repeatedly delayed until 9PM EST.

3. Pooker53

Pooker53 Adventurer

Well crap
    Thanks for the reply :)

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

once it is completed they asked for a short time to let the system be road tested before any codes were used. Give it till monday if you can or call the 866-543-5435 number to activate your account with a CS. I recomend the live rather then the web for a small reason. If you have trouble they are there to help where as this new system is so new you might find it too late or hard to get help after it messes up. Its all supposition, but this is EA we talking about.