1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A little help please?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lady Raja, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So it has been a while since I last trained.

I can't gain any resist, I am stuck at 115 (show real). All the arrows are going the right ways. I think I have that RA/Protection thingy on. Does that matter? If so, how do I take it off?

I just want to finish my resist... [​IMG]

Any help would be super!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

when someone says they are stuck on an even number like 110 or 115 I always ask if there are enough points to spare and if they are scrolled to 120 and like you said you have the arrows pointing in the right direction.

other that that there should be no reason for you not to gain in resist

3. are you getting hit with the right spells? youi need debuffing, paralize, or poison. I know that on paralize eval doesn't matter. Being in the same alliance doesn't matter. So find a friend/guildmate to cast paralize on you.

4. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oh wow, thanks Gwendar! That paralyze and poison thingy did the trick. [​IMG]

5. That avatar is so mesmerizing ....

6. Rykus

Rykus Guest

<blockquote><hr>

That avatar is so mesmerizing ....

[/ QUOTE ]

I've thought the same thing for a couple years.. Have often wondered who that was.