1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

a little help with tamer's template...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

which skill is more useful to a tamer for PvP and PvM (all around char)?
    Wrestling
    Hiding
    magic resist

I'm shooting for:
    120 taming
    120 lore
    These skills around 90 each:
    Magery
    Eval
    Med
    Vet
    Just wondering what skill to put the rest of the points in...

2. Tark_Smash

Tark_Smash Guest

All of those skills need to be around 100 or more to be useful. I would just trade eval for hiding and you would be set. You usually will not have time to use offensive magery when using a pet. Here is one of the best no hiding taming templates if you want to go that way.

taming
    lore
    vet
    mage
    music
    discord

3. <blockquote><hr>

All of those skills need to be around 100 or more to be useful. I would just trade eval for hiding and you would be set. You usually will not have time to use offensive magery when using a pet. Here is one of the best no hiding taming templates if you want to go that way.

taming
    lore
    vet
    mage
    music
    discord

[/ QUOTE ]

Or if you really wanna drive the other PvP Tamers crazy, try peacemaking. Their pets are dead in the water when you peace'em... [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

In PVP. you must keep in mind that you are a sitting duck without either defensive skills (a weapon/magery mage weapon combo, resist spells, parry bushido or stealth/hiding). Your pets may keep one player busy in a fight, but his buddy will pick you off for sure.

I recommend you drop med and eval for defense.