1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Little Help...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Daan Mor, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Daan Mor

Daan Mor Guest

Hello Siege Peeps, long time no see and all that =)

I trust everyone had fun at my IDOC a while back, anyone get anything nice? Hehe.

No, but seriously, the reason I'm rearing my ugly mush is to ask if anyone has any copies of the pictures from mine and Elphaba's wedding? (years and years ago, I know)

I think it was Otto who took them but the news thread appears to have been squished. Boooo!

Any help or pointers would be appreciated. Cheers folks!

2. Hiya Daan, if you ever think of coming back to Siege give me a shout, your soulstones are waiting for you.

Hope you're doing well.

3. Daan Mor

Daan Mor Guest

Oh really? I coulda sworn I banked those... Nice catch Shal, it's appreciated =)

4. I just save soulstones others drop off at NEW, Daan. I'm not sure who picked them from your IDOC, though I think it was someone from GIL.

5. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Daan, pretty sure I have some screenies of the wedding event on one of my old comps. If I recall correctly, I have one of your chars seated at the table with the guests. When I get a chance, I'll look.

These have been on the deco forum for ages as examples for wedding deco - small clips of the dinner/cake table. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Daan Mor

Daan Mor Guest

Hey Sky! Thanks, its really appreciated.

Is Otto still about? Anyone seen him? Just I remember him putting the whole thing up as a news article so I reckon he's my best bet for a full set as it were =)

7. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Daan, you are in luck! I had moved those old pics to an external hard drive recently. :)

Wedding crashers...you can tell it's a Siege wedding!

[​IMG]

Virtual knot is tied!

[​IMG]

The reception!

Hmmm...what happened to the groom?

[​IMG]

8. Daan Mor

Daan Mor Guest

Wow, thanks Skylark. Thats awesome, you're a star =)

9. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Glad I still had them for you. :)