1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A little PvP idea I had last night... Secret Chest / Last word!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    --Lock down secret chest on your house steps.

--Set your "Last Word" to be the passcode for your Secret Chest

--Put something desirable in the chest ... 5M / Shame loot / whatever floats your boat.

GO PvP... The idea being that your encouraging less ganking because honestly if you die with 5 people on screen then 5 people get the passcode to your chest & whatever was in it gets shared (possibly). This assumes your enemies know where you live but if you PvP a lot that's quite common. I figure for the VERY rich if there was say 50 Mill in the chest I know I SURE would do my best to make sure I was the only person who saw that last word heh...

Anyway... I kinda liked the idea. & now that I think about it of course you will get someone with 2 accounts trying to both camp the chest & kill you with another, but Hey! Now you've got afk characters at your house to kill too!
    #1 Vexxed, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013