1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] A Lost Ra ?re in last patch ?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Serine, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Serine

Serine Guest

all my "a Magic" are renamed in my house chest´s to just spear -longspear -katana etc . only one that has its old name is "a magic double axe" is in my bank . i was very found of these items ... anyone else has same issue ?

sorry for the odd words in title :( . dont know what happend...
  2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    mmm just checked and still all ok....a magic axe ..a magic sword etc etc....u didnt make the chest locked own but public did you??? as some ass wipe would item id them and they would lose there special tag
  3. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008
    Someone use item ident on them? .. that will poof the tag.
  4. Serine

Serine Guest

All items are in a chest and only i got access to them . just odd all items in my house changed name but a double axe i got in the bank still says "a magic" double axe.. but all other 10 ish items in my house has lost the "a magic" tag...