1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] A Mailbox

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by OccupyEA, Mar 8, 2013.

1. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

I'm wanting to buy a mailbox that I can place at my house. I will trade a 1 thru 9 year Vet Reward for it if anyone is interested.

P.S. edited this my mistake I have a few more months to go to get 10 year rewards, changed it to 9.

#1 OccupyEA, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I have one, will be on later this evening 126-630-075 :)

3. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

I don't have ICQ if that is an ICQ # I"m around Nidaros quite a bit have house there. I am on Pacific Time as I live in Nevada. I can meet you somewhere in game on Saturday if you could tell me a time. I am on right now but I work night shift and leaving for work in 45 minutes.

4. DreadLord Lestat

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I have been looking for ya but no luck yet. Been asking if OccupyEA is around in general but no takers. Will you be on tonight?

5. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

Sorry I have been working a lot of overtime and I work night and on Nevada time PST. I'm leaving for work again in about one hour. Still want the mailbox. Will you be on Sunday? My player name is Garun Tahl and I try to monitor the Help channel on chat when playing. Sorry but working 14 and 16 hour shifts right now hardly time to play.

6. DreadLord Lestat

No worries at all, I just didn't want you thinking that I had bailed on ya. I will look for you on Sunday. :)

OccupyEA likes this.
  7. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

Got the mailbox thank you Lestat!!!:)

DreadLord Lestat likes this.