1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] A Malas Castle in the Grimswold Ruins

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley Trade' started by Nails Warstein, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

I am looking for the owners of the two Malas Castles in the Grimswold Ruins.

Owner / Castle name
    Angelica – Malas Castle
    Ken – Castle of Light

Does anyone know their ICQ, Stratics, Yahoo or IM? Please have them reach me here or ICQ 150528775. Thank you!

2. lols

lols Guest

That's sad there are only two left. They should host another contest to give out the spots where they have fallen.

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's just like the other Abyss plot, saw person win it & no one has ever claimed it. Be nice to have the 2 hooked up as we were going to try & do with them to the other one. WE need to have some type of contest that all can participate in, take a while to do so no excuses on well I'm going to be away that week bla bla... to see someone get it.

btw Lake George heh, gosh 40 mins away, well at least thats all it is to get there for the Sept Car Show :thumbup: (Done it in 20 some times :mf_prop:)

4. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

My wife's Father also goes every year since it started. He has a 55 chevy, and 67 firebird, and his brother has some 24 ford I believe, its got a rumble seat. I used to manage the Best Western, so I spent many years hosting people who came for the show. Its a lot of fun just like Americade.