1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

A Message of Concern

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Pacem, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacem

Pacem Guest

To anyone that is concerned about others:
    I have noticed a person named Love Spirit leaving books with non-UO related web site URL's in them. I am concerned for her, because if she is caught doing this, it will mean action taken against her account. If anyone here knows her, please let her know about this, so that she will not be banned.

Thank you. :)

2. cool ima go page

3. Oh Hush Harry she's nice and Pacem is just bitter no one believes in Jesus anymore.

4. oh I believe, I just don't want it preached to me in game. So I avoid Luna on Mondays.

5. Pacem

Pacem Guest

Actually, for the Sonoma shard, if you want to avoid the packies, do so Monday instead of Sunday, since that is when they are out. :)

6. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

I agree Pacem..or whatever ur name is.

This terrorist known as "blank"spirit (name covered due to TOS rules on forum) should be strung up and hanged at dawn. Its scum like this who corrupt our youth and try to scam decent and good players with her/his Real life money scams.

If anyone sees a book written by "that person", I would just throw it in the trash can and report this to the nearest Game Master (GM).

Only together can we help ride our fair server of such low-lifes.

- Honest Thrax-

7. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya ok, this isnt gonna happen here again. lol:talktothehand:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.