1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

A Message Sent To Governor Inkboy Of Minoc

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Role Play' started by Faeryl, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 23, 2008
    *Sitting at a table in the Spiritwood Infirmary, Mylar pens a letter to Governor Inkboy as dictated by Governor Gillian. The letter is then sealed with a special substance and delivered by an armed messenger.*

Esteemed Governor Inkyboy,

My apologies for missing your tavern night. I have been running my ass off and as a result, I am exhausted. Please forgive this, as you know Thom and I would have attended otherwise.

Both I and Thom have much to discuss with you. So in light of killing two birds with one boulder, please name your time and place. We will be there.

Sincerely, your faithful supporter,

Gillian Gryphon
    Governor of Skara Brae
    Seeker, Spiritwood Rangers
  2. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman

Nov 4, 2014
    {{ Smiles reading the note delivered, Inkboy turns to Eramis and asks that a quill be fetched and that gold ink be prepared to address a response.... }}

Governess Gillian and Governor Thom,

There is no need for apology, as I know very well how busy our lives can become. I do look forward to our much needed meeting and for us to begin setting in motion plans to benefit both our Cities and ensure our well being against threats idle and otherwise.

Let us find suitable time and meet at a location away from our offices; So we may talk in private and without fear of interruptions of any kind.

Be Well,

{{ Turning to Wren, please be sure that this message is delivered under the door of Governess Gillian's offices. Be mindful of being followed and do not hesitate to put a poisoned blade to any who interfere with your delivery or return... }}