1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] A Metal Chest stuck in a Backpack!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tangled Metal, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I will Xfer this over to GL if anyone is interested in the item please let me know. It is a Metal Chest with gold trim stuck in a backpack and weighs 255 stones. Anyway, I am taking offers. This item can not be put on a vendor because it is a container inside a container so keep that in mind.

2. bwitched

bwitched Guest

Hi, pretty sure this item was created via a bug and not 100% sure its a legal item just wanted to give you a head's up, I have seen post about these items awhile back but can't remember the poster. May be worth asking a gm if you can get a hold of one before you try and sell this item off. Hope it is a saleable item for you didn't mean to bash your post at all. Have a good day.

3. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

It was a bug that created the item but not an exploit. It is 100% Legal to own. The GMs I asked said as long as it is not dropped in an area that would cause trouble by blocking a path it is fine. So you could break the bag in the courtyard of a castle or inside your home and it won't be deleted. However, if you broke it open in the middle of Luna Bank, it would be deleted. It is also fine to lock it down in your house and set to everyone so it can be viewed.

4. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have one of these on Lake Austin.
    Unfortunately, unless something has changed, you can't chop a backpack.
    Perhaps a GM would take it out, but I haven't contacted anyone about it.

BlissMarie

5. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

Well, that settles part of it then! Guess it is display only! Still a pretty cool rare with vary few of them out there.

6. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

mm gana have to sell as mutch as i can to try and buy it lol

7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

on a related note, anyone know the general price of 3 lanterns stuck in a wooden box? total weight is like 700 stones or something. don't know if the box is chopable (same kind of red wood box you can buy on provisioner). will be bringing to rares fest, but have no idea of the value (although i'm guessing not much).

8. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

O.K. It has been transferred to GL for the Rares Festival. I don't really want to haul it home so make me some offers! Neat deco for a museum!

9. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

Current bid on the chest is 18 Mil.